Monday, September 22, 2008

Ghost Bunny

Elle has had a slight diaper rash this week and has been adamant about getting the powder for me when change her and then putting it away when we are done. I was just marveling at how good she is to handle the baby powder several times a day and not mess with it. Then, two days ago....



Elle and Morgan decided that indeed it would be fun to play with baby powder. They dumped it on their beds, on the floor, and into the toy box! Elle was white from head to toe. I asked Elle why she did that, and she told me she wanted to be Ghost Bunny! (Ghost Bunny is from Max & Ruby, for those of you who watch cartoons with your kids!!) It took a lot of cleaning, especially because I had to clean every single toy in the toy box, but we eventually got things put back together!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's hilarious! You moms really put up with alot. Can't wait to see you all in October!

-Dustin

Anonymous said...

With kids so cute, how can you do anything but laugh?? LOL Too funny! My gosh they are cute!

Lisa said...

Hey she takes after her Dad and aunt Lisa! Can't say I blame her...I remember playing with the baby powder being loads of fun! Of course, now that I'm older, I'm sure clean up was a nightmare! ; )

LouandAngela said...

Oh, such great motherhood moments.

Can you believe, we stop walking together in the morning and we don't even see each other all week?! Bummer!