Friday, January 4, 2008

A Very Late Christmas



I know I am very late posting about Christmas, but better late than never, right? The girls woke up about 6:15 am. I went in to keep them in their room until Troy and Nicole could get here. I peeked my head in and said, "Merry Christmas!" Elle sat straight up and smiled so big at me. I looked over at Morgan and told her that Santa Clause had come! In one fluid movement she went from laying flat on her back to standing straight up on her bed. Her knees slightly bent, she threw her arms out to either side and with a very serious look on her face said, "What happened to the Christmas tree?" "There are toys under the tree," I replied. Again her arms flew out to the side. "What happened to the stockings?" "There are toys and candy in your stockings!" Not to be left out, Elle threw her hands out and shouted out, "What happened to my diaper?!" I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even answer her. I finally told her I don't know, what did happen to your diaper? She told she thought it was broken. What a silly little girl!


The girls opened a million presents and then helped Miles open his. Elle was pretty much done after the third present, but Morgan just wanted more. Then they opened their box of princess dresses and Morgan finally took a break from presents to play! She looked so cute! It was a really good day.

No comments: