Friday, September 7, 2007

Off to School



Morgan started preschool on Wednesday. She was so excited. She even picked out her own outfit. She told me, "I want to wear my brown shirt because dogs are brown, so that makes me a girl!" She and I went together for an hour. She was very shy, as expected, but I think she will warm up fast once I am not there. We had a lot of fun. We traced her body on a piece of butcher paper, which they said they would use for a project later in the year, played on the playground, and sang songs. There are lots of cute kids in her class, so I think she will make lots of friends. At one point, they had all of the kids sit around the edge of a rug, and when it was there turn, the said their name and could do a trick in the middle of the rug if they wanted to. Morgan was too shy to even say her name, so after I said it for her, the whole class had to say, "Hi, Morgan!" Then, after school when we were on our way back to the car, she started to cry. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she had to go back to school so she could do a trick! It was really sweet. She goes every Monday and Wednesday for 3 hours. I just don't know what I will do with so much free time!!




Miles is up on hands and knees all day long and started to crawl...backwards! But if you put a toy in front of him, he rolls, scoots and sqwuirms his way to it! He is such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope I get to hold that cutiepie A LOT this weekend!!!