Friday, September 4, 2009

Princess Hazel

We had Kristi, Tom and kids over the other night for pizza and Guitar Hero. When they showed up, we were still waiting for the pizza to be delivered, I took Hazel into Morgan's room to play dress-ups. I kept reading on Kristi's blog how she loved to put on different shoes and hats, so I was sure she would love the girls' selection of hats, dresses, and princess slippers. Every time she tried on a different outfit, she would walk out into the living room and walk around the island to show off her new attire to Mom and Dad. She was perhaps the most adorable little princess I have ever seen!
Tom, you were a rock star as usual, and Kristi, you were awesome! I never would have guessed that was your first time playing. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Amanda Fleming said...

She is so cute! Its so fun tosee them play with new ideas for the first time!