Monday, September 27, 2010

Pre-School

I can't believe that I have all three kids in school!


Miles just seems so much tinier than the girls when they started school. The full sized backpack just makes him seem smaller. He loves school and cries every day that he doesn't get to go. Let's pray that this enthusiasm for school carries clear through high school. :)



Elle looks so grown up and so beautiful. She loves school and is friends with everyone in her class. Unlike her siblings, she will actually tell me what she does every day and I love hearing about it. She is super bright and loves doing all the work and crafts.

1 comment:

The Bunnell's said...

Oh my goodness they look so cute and so grown up. I love Elle's little backpack with the little fairy skirt. So fun, I am glad that they like school.