Monday, August 10, 2009

Temple Square

The girlies have been learning about temples at church, so Matt and I thought they might enjoy a visit to Temple Square. I got the kids and I dressed up and we met Matt after work and all went down there. After walking the grounds we ate dinner at the Nauvoo cafe. So delicious, I recommend the chicken salad sandwich! Then we looked at the temple on more time before crossing the street to the conference center. We were going to take the tour, but the kids started fighting and crying so we decided it was probably time to head home. The kids tell me their favorite part was the angel Moroni on the top of the temple and the temple itself. We had an awesome time and it makes we wonder why we don't go there more often.

6 comments:

Emily S. said...

SO cute! Love their portraits! :) And you are making me HUNGRY....

The Bunnell's said...

What a good idea. You're an awesome mom! I can't believe how long Miles' hair is. Morgan in Kidergarten!?!? I can't believe it! What a big girl. I love that she already had her outfit for the next day picked out. Too Cute!!!

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and you got some really cute pics. I'll have to try that cafe sometime...

charise said...

Fun pictures! The kids look so nice all dressed up.
By the way...Cute header!! Where did you get that layout idea?? And where is the pic of Matt carrying the kids across the dessert?

jen1313 said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Miles has gotten! It seems like forever since we've seen you. Glad to see things are going well for you!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous pics sis! What a cute idea to do as a family!