Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Dance Recital

The recital went so well. Morgan was not shy at all...and of course, Elle wasn't either. They both did an excellent job dancing and looked exactly like ballerina princesses. I couldn't believe how tiny they looked up on stage. As soon as their dance was done, the next class got up to do their dance and as soon as they started dancing Elle jumped right out of her seat and ran to go up on stage and help them dance. Matt grabbed her before she could make her encore performance, and she cried so hard you would think he had told her that she couldn't have candy again as long as she lived. But then they got ribbons and treats so all was well. I am going to call around this week and find another class for them to be in for the winter now that this one is done. They are just too cute dancing and enjoy themselves too much for this to end now! In the video, Morgan is on the far right and Elle is second on the left. My favorite part is at the end of the dance when Morgan plugs her nose and wiggle dances down to the ground!

2 comments:

J.Ammon said...

I asked my former self if I would ever think I'd be watching a video of my best friend's girls' dance recital and my former self looked at me like I was crazy. They're incredibly cute, and I wouldn't mind having a girl next.

Curtis & Teri said...

Two of the cutest ballerinas we have ever seen!! Grandpa and Grandma Lang have booked you two at Ceasars Palace to replace Celine Dion...