Monday, July 26, 2010

Slumber Party

About a week ago, we had Ava over for a sleepover. The girls played with every toy we own, and then went out back to play pirates on the swingset. Then their ship sank, so they went back downstairs to play school. After dinner, the girls got jammies on and played the straw game. Ava won. :)

We then layed out sleeping bags, popped popcorn, and watched Barbie Fairytopia. They girls had a blast. The next morning, Morgan wrote Ava an invitation to another sleepover and had me fold it into a paper airplane so she could fly it to Ava's house. I foresee another slumber party in our near future!

5 comments:

charise said...

That straw game is the funniest thing I have ever saw. I need to learn how to play it. I loves Elle's face!

Stacie said...

Their ship sank so they went back downstairs to play!?! Haha! I love kids.

So what is the straw game? It looks hilariously cute!

Amanda Fleming said...

We just had Emma's first real sleepover on Friday too! So fun! Whats the straw game? Looks like fun! And I love they went back downstairs because the ship sank. Hate it when that happens. lol

The Bunnell's said...

What a fun night. I bet they had a great time and shared lots of giggles. I need to learn this straw game too :)

Emily S. said...

totally AWESOME. I want at least ONE girl, someday.... :)