Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Heart You

Today at school Morgan is going to pass out Valentine's Day cards. Every holiday she comes home with several bags of candy and I wonder why other parents think my kid needs that much sugar. This year Kristi came up with a new idea for us to do for the kids' classes on Valentine's. She came over a week or so ago and we melted crayons in heart shaped molds and then let them harden again. This is the result:
Then I inserted Word Art into a Power Point presentation and made a little circle saying to present the crayons on. All in all, I think they turned out awesome!

3 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

They turned out so cute. Your mom sent me the email on how to make them. I will definitley have to remember to make them next year.
What a great idea to hand them out for valentines instead of candy!

jen1313 said...

Great idea and the colors look great together, how fun. You'll have email me on how to make them.

Kristi said...

Your cards turned out super cute! Wish I would have printed mine out - next time.